Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you coping with Covid 19?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    How are you coping with Covid 19?

    We have just gone through the strictest lockdown in the world for nearly 4 months in Melbourne, Australia which has been eased slightly over the last week or so with low Covid-19 cases but it's still harsh in my book as we can't travel more than 25 klm's from where we live which means I can't go far to do my regular delivery work as a courier and wearing masks are mandatory. I hate wearing masks although I do understand the reasoning why it's necessary to wear them. What are you some of your stories and feelings on this global pandemic we are all going through?
    Last edited by Zman; 11-02-2020, 02:22 AM.

    #2
    Hey Zman. Who are you? lol I mean were/are you from that other place? The best way to find things out is just to come right out and ask them.

    About the Covid 19- I'm actually thrilled about the personal space a person can pretty much demand they get. I didn't go out much anyway...so that hasn't changed...not really.

    I'm not interested whatsoever in eating out (at a restaurant), but I seem to be in the minority. I'll go through drive-thru or call in, all those cooties crammed into the restaurant can remain in there.

    There are more people, overall, wearing masks now...and it makes me feel good. Well, it makes me feel better they are doing that.

    Yet there will be signs in stores that say all customers must wear a mask, and then you will see all kinds of people without a mask or some are so nervy to hang a mask from their ear. (I'm not a "people" fan. lol)

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Zman View Post
      We have just gone through the strictest lockdown in the world for nearly 4 months in Melbourne, Australia which has been eased slightly over the last week or so with low Covid-19 cases but it's still harsh in my book as we can't travel more than 25 klm's from where we live which means I can't go far to do my regular delivery work as a courier and wearing masks are mandatory. I hate wearing masks although I do understand the reasoning why it's necessary to wear them. What are you some of your stories and feelings on this global pandemic we are all going through?
      OP should always wear a face mask on account of being an ugly mong

      Comment


      • Zman
        Zman commented
        Editing a comment
        You're no oil panting yourself camel fornicator..

      #4
      Home delivered booze and Netflix, Amazon Prime and watching NBA and AFL live on streaming has been a godsend.

      As an introvert, I honestly didn't mind the solitude at all, unfortunately many Melbournians had the mental strength of a Dildo, and cracked after only a few weeks lol

      Comment


        #5
        Zman

        It's probably solid advice

        Wear the mask, get your date really drunk, then when you take the face mask off, far bigger chance of Nookie
        You'd get laid more

        Comment


          #6
          Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
          Zman

          It's probably solid advice

          Wear the mask, get your date really drunk, then when you take the face mask off, far bigger chance of Nookie
          You'd get laid more
          If she looks anything like your missus on AFF then I'd rather engage Mrs palmer and her five daughters but thanks for the advice!
          Last edited by Zman; 11-03-2020, 02:02 AM.

          Comment


            #7
            overall, there have been more positives than negatives

            Comment


              #8
              It's been alright--my daily life hasnt changed that much.

              Comment


                #9
                Working from home, and home delivery on everything. I miss travel, but I'm saving a ton of money.

                Comment


                  #10
                  Well a much older artist friend of mine was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. She was finally moved from her home to a care facility. She had her own room and has declined slowly.. Any how, she had a test 3 days ago and did not have Covid. Yet today they are saying she is positive for covid but A symptomatic. No symptoms, so they are moving her into a covid positive ward to die,

                  Comment


                  • Jessica
                    Jessica commented
                    Editing a comment
                    sorry about your friend x

                  • Sooz
                    Sooz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That happens. Covid19 is tricky.
                    If you have ever had viral pneumonia that's what covid is.
                    A cold that is stuck in your chest and you can throw up with.

                    Sorry about your friend.
                    Hope your friend's Aged Care facility had some deep cleaning.
                    Sounds like somebody came in to see her with it.

                  #11
                  Originally posted by Beach Ball Bitch View Post
                  Well a much older artist friend of mine was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. She was finally moved from her home to a care facility. She had her own room and has declined slowly.. Any how, she had a test 3 days ago and did not have Covid. Yet today they are saying she is positive for covid but A symptomatic. No symptoms, so they are moving her into a covid positive ward to die,
                  I'm sorry....
                  Sometimes I just don't understand. 😒

                  Comment


                  • Beach Ball Bitch
                    Beach Ball Bitch commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Neither do I. I think they are just clearing out her room tbh. She has not been able to eat or swallow for over a week now. It is a
                    matter of time. I am sending her daughter some flowers. Some really beautiful flowers. I know it is a waste but something to brighten up the place. Her mom really loved flowers. She went to art college at the age of 60 and got her masters in fine arts. She was a reAlly good artist, her mother was. Eccentric, crazy and loved life. Didn’t care how she was so much older than everyone. I just can’t see her like this. She can’t even sit up on her own anymore.
                    Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 11-08-2020, 08:18 PM.

                  #12
                  Looks like you start to get the vaccine in the US in December if Pfizer gives all the paperwork to the FDA quickly enough

                  Comment


                    #13
                    Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
                    Looks like you start to get the vaccine in the US in December if Pfizer gives all the paperwork to the FDA quickly enough
                    so if what they say on facebook is to be believed, republicans are going to start shooting nurses in december.

                    Comment


                      #14
                      Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
                      Looks like you start to get the vaccine in the US in December if Pfizer gives all the paperwork to the FDA quickly enough
                      Huh. Be a lotta mistletoe and kissing around here then.

                      Comment


                        #15
                        Originally posted by Undies View Post

                        so if what they say on facebook is to be believed, republicans are going to start shooting nurses in december.
                        Well, you are in the middle of your second Civil war aren't you, that started as predicted on November 4th

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X