Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump's eviction day countdown

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Trump's eviction day countdown

    63 days and counting until he gets wrinkly old arse evicted from the White House.

    #2
    And replaced with another wrinkly old arse

    Comment


    • Lynnbrown
      Lynnbrown commented
      Editing a comment
      but, an honest and (as far as I know) moral wrinkly old arse.
      I believe he will listen to Kamella and other expert opinion/s before big decision....rather, he doesn't seem pompous. I can easily imagine him around a conference table discussing what to do with his advisors.. Unlike this last most stupid president EVER.

    #3
    He won't leave until january 2021

    Comment


      #4
      Originally posted by Zman View Post
      63 days and counting until he gets wrinkly old arse evicted from the White House.
      Can't wait for the 21st of January


      Covid disappears

      ​​​​​​Climate change ends

      Brad and Jen finally get back together

      Comment


        #5
        Click image for larger version

Name:	40ro57.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	143.6 KB
ID:	53617

        Comment


          #6
          Click image for larger version

Name:	trump-writing-on-wall-for-good-time-call-kamala-harris-knee-pads.jpg?w=505&ssl=1.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	53619

          Comment


            #7
            Click image for larger version

Name:	709444.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	53632

            Comment


            • Lynnbrown
              Lynnbrown commented
              Editing a comment
              When that was going on...I found myself thinking (about a million times a day)...this is So Much tv and legal time being used for this personal, stupid shit ... ALL FOR SOME STUPID booty call that nobody cared about but Monica and her friend (Linda?) She looked like a man in drag but as far as I know she is just a masculine looking woman. I think Hillary knew and probably didn't care...she wasn't having to fool with him. I've even wondered if she could have "chosen" Monica for Bill, not knowing she was going to practically go fatal attraction/boiling rabbit .

            #8
            Originally posted by everything bagel View Post
            And replaced with another wrinkly old arse
            At least Biden was better looking man in his younger days and he's a much nicer man.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	5fe989ec028475edcefbe124b0ffcded.jpeg
Views:	86
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	53696

            Comment


              #9
              Click image for larger version

Name:	e9f0766ea2b97cd5185c3385e732c77b2404791db616a16c85e16b0bfd237cf6.png?w=600&h=94.png
Views:	71
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	53706

              Comment


                #10
                Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
                Covid disappears

                ​​​​​​
                Now that a vaccine is on the way, I think we just need someone at the helm who isn't saying masks are for sissies. Or whatev' the orange guys point is. 😉

                ​​

                Comment


                  #11
                  Originally posted by lode View Post

                  Now that a vaccine is on the way, I think we just need someone at the helm who isn't saying masks are for sissies. Or whatev' the orange guys point is. 😉

                  ​​
                  90% effective with test subjects that for ethical reasons were all 20 somethings, all isolated in seperate rooms

                  So the 90% doesn't even refer to how well the vaccine works if all those 20 somethings had been stuck in the same room

                  Just refers to the percentage of those injected that didn't end up shedding

                  90% sounds like a good number, would be if it were the odds when betting on a horse, but when it's a city of 10 million and you are trying to stop a virus spreading, in a population that now is a bit more relaxed because there is a vaccine...that's 10% running around in some kind of contact with a 1000 people per hour

                  Mesmerising to watch, "they" should know what's going to happen

                  Woo hoo, a vaccine, we are saved, 90%, yeah woo hoo. That's all everyone will hear

                  6 months later, vaccine will not be having the desired effect, and it will still be shit like, ugh, oh, it's all Trump voters fault, they are the only ones not wearing masks, just add ugh, oh, Trump voters are the only ones not taking the vaccine, it would be 90% if they did, CNN said so last November
                  Duh, uh, uh, ugh

                  Comment


                  • Dr. Doom
                    Dr. Doom commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Everything is Trump's fault.

                    80 years later, when Global Warming still isn't solved, it will be Trump's fault. lol

                  #12
                  Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post

                  90% effective with test subjects that for ethical reasons were all 20 somethings, all isolated in seperate rooms

                  So the 90% doesn't even refer to how well the vaccine works if all those 20 somethings had been stuck in the same room

                  Just refers to the percentage of those injected that didn't end up shedding

                  90% sounds like a good number, would be if it were the odds when betting on a horse, but when it's a city of 10 million and you are trying to stop a virus spreading, in a population that now is a bit more relaxed because there is a vaccine...that's 10% running around in some kind of contact with a 1000 people per hour

                  Mesmerising to watch, "they" should know what's going to happen

                  Woo hoo, a vaccine, we are saved, 90%, yeah woo hoo. That's all everyone will hear

                  6 months later, vaccine will not be having the desired effect, and it will still be shit like, ugh, oh, it's all Trump voters fault, they are the only ones not wearing masks, just add ugh, oh, Trump voters are the only ones not taking the vaccine, it would be 90% if they did, CNN said so last November
                  Duh, uh, uh, ugh

                  Efficacy is more like 95% which is huge. First 6 months are going to be production and logistics hurdles.

                  I'm more concerned about the like, half of people that say they won't take the vaccine then the 5% not being affected by the vaccine.

                  You're right. I'm not making this just a political thing. There are a lot of anti-vaccer libs.

                  I think we should just be allowed to hunt them with the vaccine in a dart gun for sport.

                  ​​​​
                  Last edited by lode; 11-18-2020, 09:42 PM.

                  Comment


                    #13
                    Originally posted by lode View Post

                    Efficacy is more like 95% which is huge. First 6 months are going to be production and logistics hurdles.

                    I'm more concerned about the like, half of people that say they won't take the vaccine then the 5% not taking the vaccine.

                    You're right. I'm not making this just a political thing. There are a lot of anti-vaccer libs.

                    I think we should just be allowed to hunt them with the vaccine in a dart gun for sport.

                    ​​​​
                    Will there be a bag limit?

                    Comment


                      #14
                      Originally posted by Amerijuanican View Post

                      Will there be a bag limit?
                      Nah, no bag limit.

                      We probably need to find a way to identify them so we only hit em once.

                      So I'll make an android app, it'll look at who has been to an Alex Jones site to report and then turn on GPS so we can track em down.

                      Help me come up with a good App Name.

                      Comment


                        #15
                        Originally posted by lode View Post

                        Efficacy is more like 95% which is huge. First 6 months are going to be production and logistics hurdles.

                        I'm more concerned about the like, half of people that say they won't take the vaccine then the 5% not being affected by the vaccine.

                        You're right. I'm not making this just a political thing. There are a lot of anti-vaccer libs.

                        I think we should just be allowed to hunt them with the vaccine in a dart gun for sport.

                        ​​​​
                        We will put a bet on it, I say no vaccine is going to translate to cutting down the number of covid deaths lower than 2.5 times the number of influenza deaths

                        Flu deaths range is 12,000 to 60,000 a year in the US. So 36,000 to 180,000 for Covid
                        Bet will take a couple years to sort out though

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X