Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought the urine in my fridge was clean.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the urine in my fridge was clean.

I've done some stupid things before which might surprise you because I have a reputation at this forum for being a Conservative Republican who believes Donald Trump is the Quasi-incarnation of Jesus Christ, and usually such persons are renowned for being extremely intelligent.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dqkji2ycz1531.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	227.3 KB
ID:	71110

But one of the recently intelligent things I did was exaggerate my Covid 19 symptoms to get out of a UA when I found out my last UA was positive.

What I did last time was give the meth 72 hours roughly to get out of my system. Then I pissed a "clean" UA into a water bottle and kept it in my fridge and went back to hitting the glass pipe.

When my UA was scheduled I kept the bottle hidden near my scrotum to warm it up and then I put the contents in the piss cup and warmed it up further under hot running water from the sink.

Isn't that ingenius?, a nice warm cup of clean fresh urine to present to the wizz technician while I'm high on crystal meth and pass with flying colors.

All that hard work for nothing because I failed with flying colors.

Super intelligent!

It keeps me from getting proud and cocky!

Anyway, I only get piss tested once a week. I could easily still do meth once a week and pass, just use it immediately after each UA and only use it once a week.

Using it only once a week would be super euphoric compared to using it every day. For 20 bucks a week it would be the best day of my life every week. Kind of hard to pass up that temptation.

It would be better to quit the shit entirely, but I don't know how to live without ever having euphoria.

Thoughts?

You think Jesus had Blonde hair and blue eyes?

Comment

You could try the once a week thing but I think it's still risky. I wouldn't recommend it...

According to Erowid

Urine Testing
      Amphetamines are one of the "SAMHSA-5". The five drugs tested for in the standard NIDA approved drug test. Amphetamines are standardly detectable in urine for 1-3 days after use. Methamphetamines stay in the system slightly longer, 3-5 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
        You think Jesus had Blonde hair and blue eyes?
        He was middle eastern and so ....yeah...of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Audiogen View Post
          You could try the once a week thing but I think it's still risky. I wouldn't recommend it...

According to Erowid
          Okay....good to know...I wonder if that means it is still slightly working on Dopamine for that long too. *Shrug.*

Comment

Don't pee in your fridge. That's disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by Loverofcatsandfooty View Post
              I pissed in a bottle prior to placing it in my fridge to keep it fresh. I've only done it once as an experiment.

I didn't actually get any piss in my fridge.

That said, some of the shit people put in their fridge is actually a lot more disgusting and hazardous to health than fresh urine.

Urine I'm told by an actual nurse is so sterile, it's actually relatively safe to drink unless the person who pissed is afflicted with certain diseases.

Comment

• Sooz
                Sooz commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes but the other odours in your fridge can get into the bottle that you pissed in.

The average person has expired food of some kind in their fridge at any given time typically because the average person doesn't clean out their fridge that often and will eat food without checking the expiration date.

That is more risky than occasionally keeping some urine in your fridge and eating expired food or drink is more likely to harm you than drinking your own piss just so you know.

There are Hindu Sadhus who actually drink their own urine rather regularly and it has certain health benefits.

Comment

Trump and Jesus full of judgmental hateful followers.

Comment

when i was in college, on two separate occasions i saw a blackout drunk person open someone's fridge and start to pee in there. once he actually took the time to open the crisper and aim into that, i think the other guy just sort of let loose wherever. both of them were caught in the act by the fridge's owner and immediately put to bed.

Comment

Good luck with quitting.

Comment

WHY haven't yet we invented a helmet that just stimulates the brain into euphoric states? but then you take it off.. instant sobriety. This is the future of drug taking once we all start using virtual reality recreationally. Virtual drugs.

Anyway I did a search for "ways to achieve euphoria" and i'm sad to tell you that I don't think any of them are going to live up to the meth.

Do you really need euphoria? Why?

Comment

Spray me with your wisdom!

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica View Post
                          WHY haven't yet we invented a helmet that just stimulates the brain into euphoric states? but then you take it off.. instant sobriety. This is the future of drug taking once we all start using virtual reality recreationally. Virtual drugs.

Comment

• Jessica
                            Jessica commented
                            Editing a comment
                            he should have just taken it off, not smashed it with the hammer. Or are you saying that watching that is like a virtual drug, because that I agree with. But I think you mean he's wearing the helmet I described. There's not enough context!

• Undies
                            Undies commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Jessica yeah i couldn't find a video that actually explained the helmet, but your description matches it pretty perfectly. it was called a "happy helmet" and as you could see, it literally just forced the guy to be happy while it was on his head.

i don't remember if it was actually attached to his head or if he just used the hammer because it's that kind of show.

Originally posted by ill Duce View Post
                          Using it only once a week would be super euphoric compared to using it every day. For 20 bucks a week it would be the best day of my life every week. Kind of hard to pass up that temptation.

It would be better to quit the shit entirely, but I don't know how to live without ever having euphoria.

Thoughts?
                          Originally posted by Jessica View Post

Anyway I did a search for "ways to achieve euphoria" and i'm sad to tell you that I don't think any of them are going to live up to the meth.

Do you really need euphoria? Why?

Even as far as drugs go, I didn't find Meth particularly euphoric the few times I tried it. There is some euphoria but it's not like anything I felt wrapped up in, I thought it's main appeal was boosting confidence and concentration. I guess drugs affect people differently tho.
                          Last edited by Audiogen; 12-26-2020, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X