"The Birds" is more likely, now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Birds" is more likely, now

On a worldwide scale, birds have been able to witness what it's like when humans all shut up.
    If we keep having lockdowns they might be able to figure out the connection between no people walking around and no cars driving around, and quiet.
    Then they might conspire to attack. Just a thought I had.

You could be right! The birds are always watching.. one day they'll take us all over.

I've always thought that we're real lucky to live in a world where there are no huge birds. Imagine birds with a 3 or 4 meter wingspan that hunted humans haha. I would definitely carry a gun if that was the world we lived in!

Comment

But then no one would feed them bread anymore. Why attack the hands that feeds you?

Comment

is quiet something that's important to birds? seems like they're an animal that enjoys being loud as fuck, maybe silence makes them uncomfortable.

Comment

Especially when the birds talk back to you.

I've seen some funny videos of birds telling people where to go.

The funniest was on an old show called the footy show and it was sent in to the mail section where people would send in funny shit to a grumpy old fart who would air their mail.
          There was a video of some kind of parrot that told the guy to fuck off every time. i will see if i can find it and post it up.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica View Post
              On a worldwide scale, birds have been able to witness what it's like when humans all shut up.
              If we keep having lockdowns they might be able to figure out the connection between no people walking around and no cars driving around, and quiet.
              Then they might conspire to attack. Just a thought I had.
              Hopefully they'll enjoy the peace for as long as they can...before they attack.

Time to invest in car wash stock!

Comment

Originally posted by Loverofcatsandfooty View Post

I Can Count The Number Of "Brain Cells" The Owners Of That Bird Have.........On One Finger......

Cheers Glen.

Comment

When I used to read of all types of things, I recall that it was thought (long ago by "people in the know") that bird song kept things growing. That was one reason you didn't hear as much as in the winter, and come spring...you hear them all around.

Comment

Originally posted by GLEN...... View Post

I Can Count The Number Of "Brain Cells" The Owners Of That Bird Have.........On One Finger......

Cheers Glen.
                    I found it funny how a bird picked up all those swearwords from it's owners.

The video that was on
                    youtube that i was looking for couldn't be found

Comment

Originally posted by Undies View Post
                      is quiet something that's important to birds? seems like they're an animal that enjoys being loud as fuck, maybe silence makes them uncomfortable.
                      i know you're like me in preferring an explanation instead of a link but i can't be bothered right now

Noise Pollution Alters Bird Behavior • Insteading

Comment

Originally posted by OldSoul View Post

I've always thought that we're real lucky to live in a world where there are no huge birds.
                        i can't believe i've never considered this. i feel luckier now than i did before reading your post!

Comment

Oh my god. That would be my worst nightmare. I watched that movie when I was young and flipping through the channels... Back when basic cable channels played THE most random movies.. I don't even remember the plot I just remember thinking fuck birds. Whenever there's a large group of them I freak out. Oh a group of crows is called a murder??! Coincidence, I think not...
                          ​​​​​
                          ​​​​
                          ​​​

Comment

I wish birds would come and pluck Fae's eyes out.

Comment

One of the things I noticed during the 3 whole weeks we were shut down here is the birds were absolutely insane. There's a tree directly outside my window and I would wake up to these crazy ass birds being SO LOUD every morning

I was never sure if they just seemed loud to me because the lack of traffic outside didnt drown them out as much, or if they were actually being louder because of the lack of human activity

Comment

Working...
                              X