Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video of me blessing and transubstantiating my magic Crystals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Video of me blessing and transubstantiating my magic Crystals

    You will catch some of my ritual of prayer over my crystal meth. I can pray in Ecclesiastical Latin, French Canadian, Aramaic, and Japanese. Truly I have the gift of tongues.

    Anyway, I got cut off in the middle of the video, so you won't see all my prayers and blessings over my quarter ounce.


    And this rap is worth listening to.

    I'm telling ya, Meth opens up a portal to a whole other Supernatural Kingdom, the world of the dead. At least it has that affect on me.

    I pray the blood of Jesus drench my meth and that the Spirits of all Kami would descend upon it and transubstantiate it into ghosts who will enter me and posses + inspire all my actions, for souls that have reached a purely Spiritual state are more perfect, wise, powerful, and godlike than they were while alive.

    #2
    That looks like a lot of Meth. I saw some video on the youtubes awhile ago saying that they got Meth that was tinted colors and that it was really good. I don't recall what color they said it was but I seem to recall the reason they said that some of it is "dyed" is because the cooks/dealers want to differentiate it from other batches.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Audiogen View Post
      That looks like a lot of Meth. I saw some video on the youtubes awhile ago saying that they got Meth that was tinted colors and that it was really good. I don't recall what color they said it was but I seem to recall the reason they said that some of it is "dyed" is because the cooks/dealers want to differentiate it from other batches.
      Yeah, some will add food coloring or something to change the color for the purpose of not forgetting which is which.

      I doubt they would tint it red though because that would be indicating to the person buying it that it was phosphorus.

      I doubt they would tint it yellow or brown because that would indicate it has not had the toxins properly filtered out of it and my one experience with yellow Meth was that it smoked like meth but didn't get me high.

      I had this one really bizzare meth once that it literally burned like meth but as soon as you exhaled , nothing came out and you didn't get high. So, I tried shooting it up and to my surprise I got high. That may have been placebo effect perhaps.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Audiogen View Post
        That looks like a lot of Meth. I saw some video on the youtubes awhile ago saying that they got Meth that was tinted colors and that it was really good. I don't recall what color they said it was but I seem to recall the reason they said that some of it is "dyed" is because the cooks/dealers want to differentiate it from other batches.
        The meth on the mirror there is actually more than it looks because it comes in two big chunks. If I would have crushed them up , it would have looked like a larger quantity.

        The first time I bought an 8 ball of cocaine, it all came in one literal chunk. I practically died shooting it up at times I think based on how hard my heart was pounding.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by ill Duce View Post

          The meth on the mirror there is actually more than it looks because it comes in two big chunks. If I would have crushed them up , it would have looked like a larger quantity.

          The first time I bought an 8 ball of cocaine, it all came in one literal chunk. I practically died shooting it up at times I think based on how hard my heart was pounding.
          Yah, I've only done Crystals and they've always been clear but they were more like shards than chunks.

          Comment


            #6
            Dude, this is one of your best videos ever. I think the cat was trying to bless and pray along w/you....haha. Seriously, what you said about how evil alcohol can be is the truth. When not used in moderation - it kills big time (lost most of my family members due to chronic alcoholism). I do like Heineken, but a six pack lasts me for a week, so I think it's all good :-)

            Click image for larger version

Name:	Heineken2.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	87243

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by PacificDude View Post
              Dude, this is one of your best videos ever. I think the cat was trying to bless and pray along w/you....haha. Seriously, what you said about how evil alcohol can be is the truth. When not used in moderation - it kills big time (lost most of my family members due to chronic alcoholism). I do like Heineken, but a six pack lasts me for a week, so I think it's all good :-)

              Click image for larger version

Name:	Heineken2.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	87243
              Now, if only I could use meth the way you use your Heineken, I'd be just fine.

              But no, alcohol is actually much worse to be addicted to. I was a hopeless alcoholic always getting arrested while drunk and losing things, always vomiting, mixing alcohol with Benzo's and drugs and passing out and being found unresponsive and waking up in an emergency room not knowing how I got there.

              You can drink yourself to death. I've never heard of someone dying of a meth overdose.

              You can die from Alcohol withdrawal. You can not die from a meth withdrawal.

              Alcohol birth defects are worse than meth birth defects. Also, it's very difficult to hold a job or operate machinery on alcohol. Meth can make it easier to hold a job by increasing concentration, coordination, and making you more wide awake.

              Alcohol is the leading cause of death in motor vehicle accidents. That wouldn't be a problem if they were on Tina. Just sayin...

              Now, is meth good? Hell No! It's a terrible addiction. But if a person could just do like a dub each weekend or something, there would be nothing wrong with it.

              Comment


                #8
                Roughly speaking, how long would that amount of Meth last?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Audiogen View Post
                  Roughly speaking, how long would that amount of Meth last?
                  It depends on how I'm using it and if it's just me.

                  On a normal week I don't use that much.

                  That quantity, I'm almost finished with because I chose to be foolish and shoot up rather than smoke it.

                  Shooting up is fun because you can put into your veins at once what would take you a long time to smoke, but I always get way more high and use way less of the product when I smoke it. I'm not sure why that is.

                  The quantity of dope in that video should have lasted me two weeks, but I wasn't the only one using it. My neighbor did about a quarter of it.

                  I have another batch $212 worth coming today. I'll take a picture or upload the Liturgical rubrics and priesthood blessings over it

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by ill Duce View Post

                    It depends on how I'm using it and if it's just me.

                    On a normal week I don't use that much.

                    That quantity, I'm almost finished with because I chose to be foolish and shoot up rather than smoke it.

                    Shooting up is fun because you can put into your veins at once what would take you a long time to smoke, but I always get way more high and use way less of the product when I smoke it. I'm not sure why that is.

                    The quantity of dope in that video should have lasted me two weeks, but I wasn't the only one using it. My neighbor did about a quarter of it.

                    I have another batch $212 worth coming today. I'll take a picture or upload the Liturgical rubrics and priesthood blessings over it
                    Maybe you're not hitting your vein properly or getting air bubbles in the syringe or something. I'm not sure why you would continue to shoot up if it gets you less high. More dangerous ROA with a lesser result? Doesn't seem very sensible.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Audiogen View Post

                      Maybe you're not hitting your vein properly or getting air bubbles in the syringe or something. I'm not sure why you would continue to shoot up if it gets you less high. More dangerous ROA with a lesser result? Doesn't seem very sensible.
                      Here is the scoop.

                      I chew nicotine gum and will chew up four cigarettes worth of nicotine at once and get a few hiccups but I couldn't smoke four cigarettes one right after another without getting really sick. Like, i take a few drags from a cigarette and feel it already.

                      Same thing with meth. One big hit while smoking it and I feel it. Shooting up is fun because I can get a half a gram in my vein at once and it feels great but kinda burns the lungs a bit at first. The problem is, once that initial intense shock from it hitting my lungs all at once wears off, I realize I could have gotten just as high if I would have smoked even less than that.

                      I don't know why this is , and I'm trying to figure it out actually , so good that you brought it up. My initial theory is that meth passes the blood brain barrier more thoroughly and more easily, and more effectively when it becomes gas (smoke) and inhaled as opposed to dissolved in water and mainlined into a vein.

                      This theory isn't based on any scientific study I've done, but I've noticed the high from shooting meth in my experience is more of a body high, (Still enjoyable) but when I smoke it , it is more of a mental high and just feels way different.


                      This weekend I shot up half a gram. All of it was into the vein just fine and I felt it burning my lungs and was high before I even finished pushing the plunger in. After pushing the plunger in it was the closest I ever felt to overdosing on meth because I felt tingling, super warm, and it was hard to breathe. I also was having minor visual hallucinations (nothing in particular, just abnormal vision).

                      A half a gram usually lasts me two days, sometimes more, so that was a huge waste I feel guilty over, I just wanted to see what it felt like. Honestly, kinda disappointed. It was EXTREMELY intense when it first hit me. FAR more intense than a hit I've ever gotten while smoking it. So I assume people shoot it because of that first intense shock to the body and the enjoyable process of seeing blood go back into the plunger and knowing you're in a vein. The whole process of shooting up can be addictive I find.

                      Then in ten minutes it became rather "meh".

                      Smoking it would have done far more for me, made the night far more enjoyable, been a much better high. If you ever do Meth again, I'd recommend smoking it and holding it in. Most tweakers swear you are supposed to blow it out right away, but you get way more high when you hold the hits.

                      Tweakers are always buying into old wives tales that the meth crystalizes in your lungs so they blow it out right away and waste a bunch of the product. Crystal meth is water soluable so even if it did crystalize in your lungs, those crystals would melt because the lungs are moist, and then they would get absorbed into your blood stream.


                      I'm done shooting up, and giving the syringes to my neighbor. I shot up because I had a large quantity of product and could spare some and had someone who could help me shoot up. I got plenty high, but it's just the sheer quantity of how much I used bothers me.

                      I have another quarter ounce coming today. I'm stepping up how much I use lately because I have treatment and court coming up so I kinda have a bad case of the "fuck its" and this is my way of saying "good bye" to "Tina".


                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by ill Duce View Post


                        This weekend I shot up half a gram. All of it was into the vein just fine and I felt it burning my lungs and was high before I even finished pushing the plunger in. After pushing the plunger in it was the closest I ever felt to overdosing on meth because I felt tingling, super warm, and it was hard to breathe. I also was having minor visual hallucinations (nothing in particular, just abnormal vision).

                        A half a gram usually lasts me two days, sometimes more, so that was a huge waste I feel guilty over, I just wanted to see what it felt like. Honestly, kinda disappointed. It was EXTREMELY intense when it first hit me. FAR more intense than a hit I've ever gotten while smoking it. So I assume people shoot it because of that first intense shock to the body and the enjoyable process of seeing blood go back into the plunger and knowing you're in a vein. The whole process of shooting up can be addictive I find.

                        Then in ten minutes it became rather "meh".

                        Ahhh... I see, so the experience is qualitatively different. A half gram in one shot? Is that even possible with a standard syringe?

                        No way am I an expert on this stuff but for some reason I thought your standard 100 ml, 20-30 gauge 1 - 2 cc syringe could only do a 1:1 or 2:1 ratio or something

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Audiogen View Post

                          Ahhh... I see, so the experience is qualitatively different. A half gram in one shot? Is that even possible with a standard syringe?

                          No way am I an expert on this stuff but for some reason I thought your standard 100 ml, 20-30 gauge 1 - 2 cc syringe could only do a 1:1 or 2:1 ratio or something
                          I'm actually glad you bought that up because I don't know if it was an entire half a gram but that is what my intention was. I pulled the plunger out and grabbed a little over two dubs worth roughly.

                          I filled 60% of the syringe with product. Pulled back some super hot water, waited for it to dissolve. I then put in the rest, pulled back some more water, let it dissolve.

                          I should not have called it half a gram but rather 40-50$ worth according to what I have paid for half a gram before without weighing it. I actually wish I would have weighed it, but typically my dealer sells me dimes and dubs and gives me more than what I pay for because I'm his favorite or so he says. I know what a dime and dub typically looks like , he gives me more so no need to weigh it.

                          Also, meth is deceptive. Some of it looks like the same quantity and gets you more high but weighs less than other stuff so idk.

                          So, I shouldn't have said half a gram. Let me put it this way. I could have sold it at the Dorothy day for two dubs and a dime. All in my vein at once and it was the most intense speed induced feeling I've had for about 10 minutes then was just ....meh...

                          Comment


                            #14
                            No bullshit.

                            I just put about 5 dollar chunk in my pipe to try out some new stuff.

                            I've taken four big hits and held them for as long as I can. I'm almost as high as that BIG injection about half an hour after the injection.

                            This could be because at the time of the injection I was sleep deprived. I slept well last night. I am also better nourished and was more close to being sober this time.

                            When I took the big injection I was already under the influence a bit. Had I taken that injection having gone a good 48-72 hours without using and gotten sufficient sleep, it probably would have been the happiest day of my life.

                            Just speculation though.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X