Beatles songs by Youtube views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beatles songs by Youtube views

I think the Beatles are overated, but found it interesting how many views certain songs have and havent got

Also for fans. Peter Jackson, the Lord of the Rings one, has a new movie on the Beatles coming out this August

335 million Dont let me Down
    271 million Hey Jude
    126 million Hello Goodbye
    111 million Let it Be
    104 million We Can Work it Out
    103 million Penny Lane
    89 million Help!
    81 million Come Together
    71 million I Want to Hold Your Hand
    68 million Revolution
    43 million Ticket to Ride
    40 million Yesterday
    39 million I Feel Fine
    26 million Can't Buy Me Love
    27 million Paperback Writer
    23 million A Hard Day's Night
    22 million Eight Days a Week
    17 million Get Back
    13 million All You Need is Love
    15 million Love Me Do
    10 million The Long And Winding Road
    9 million She Loves You

Where's Helter Skelter?

Comment

Oh well, I left a few out so some of you have something to complain about

Comment

Aren't there several different uploads for most of these songs?

Comment

Originally posted by tumbling.dice View Post
          Where's Helter Skelter?

Comment

I'm guessing some of their videos get copyright claims/strikes and removed. If I'm not mistaken, they didn't even used to be on youtube outside of a select few songs.

Comment

Originally posted by Audiogen View Post
              Aren't there several different uploads for most of these songs?
              A few of them I counted both in that, but there werent that many where the second most viewed was more than a couple million, that list is pretty accurate

There was a Chainsmokers "hit" in 2015 called Dont let me Down, not a cover, totally different song, just the same name, I think its a pretty boring song, but it has 1.7 billion views. People searching for that is probably why the Beatles Dont let me down is so high

Still a bit weird most of those are so low, Hey Jude was put on youtube 2015

Comment

Dont think Ive even listened to Eleanor Rigby since I was a kid

What is that?, just a Cello, Bass and a Violin it seems and nothing else. One of their more sophisticated songs

I dont really like most Beatles songs, Help is the only one I really really like. Rigby has a haunting melody, not many songs sound like that

Revolution is one that gives me the shits, Crank up the distortion, try and sound like Zepplin, but then you get shoop-ee-doo-wap shoop-ee-doo-wap and they sound absolutely horrible on the high notes. Get some black ladies to sing the high notes, take out the stupid shoop-ee-doo-waps and that song would have killed

A little bit similar to that Black Crowes one, who know when to let the black ladies sing, and it sounds awesome

Comment

Thats a catchy tune, and some clever lyrics, I'll admit to stan-ning them over this song

Comment

\m/ metal !!! \m/

Comment

• mallyboppa
                      mallyboppa commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's genuinely Shite !

Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post

Revolution is one that gives me the shits, Crank up the distortion, try and sound like Zepplin, but then you get shoop-ee-doo-wap shoop-ee-doo-wap and they sound absolutely horrible on the high notes. Get some black ladies to sing the high notes, take out the stupid shoop-ee-doo-waps and that song would have killed

For some reason, I think there is a version without the shoop-ee-doo-wap shoop-ee-doo-wap. The song wasn't released on any of their albums, so it's not easily verifiable. The white album has a much more restrained, non-distorted version of the song.

IMO the limiting factor on some of their harder songs is having Ringo Starr behind the drum kit rather than John Bonham.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
                      Still a bit weird most of those are so low, Hey Jude was put on youtube 2015
                      That song was #1 on the day I was born.

Comment

• Vanilla Gorilla
                        Vanilla Gorilla commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I never checked that before, Horse with no name was the number 1 in the US when I was born, and weirdly American Pie was no 1 in Australia same week

No, thats not much better, still with the shoop ee doo waps, and what is that, a godamn trumpet

ugh

Comment

Here you go with out the shoop-ee-doo-wap shoop-ee-doo-wap

Revolution ยท The Beatles

Comment

To the OP ! Why did you find it interesting ? Please share

Comment

Working...
                          X