Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Song Is In Your Head Today, This Week??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Song Is In Your Head Today, This Week??

I think we need one of these threads, and it's only appropriate I do it considering music comes into my head more than I actively listen to it these days. :P

Currently...although I did end up listening to this one

Because Mallyboppa posted them in another thread

Comment

• Fun
      Fun commented
      Editing a comment
      Think I have a new favorite band. Heheh Only took me how many years to discover them??

Ha ha Because I posted The Edgar Broughton band yesterday I was rewarded with this earworm (and it wasn't this one I posted ) !

Comment

• Fun
      Fun commented
      Editing a comment
      that happens to me often. I'll get different songs in my head from the same band. Sometimes, it's totally random though.

The Wild and the Young by Quiet Riot

Comment

Ah J Ruth I just saw your lyrics thread (someone bumped it today), and now I have "There's no "I" in Team" by TBS in my head.

"I'm like a badge of honor

fistfights verses fences..."

omg, ha! It's "eye like a badge of honor" Well, it's not shocking I don't make out all of Adam's lyrics. He's pretty quick and like syncopates (?) his words, know what I mean?

ok, now I really have a mix of the above with Cute without the E...

Comment

• Jessica
        Jessica commented
        Editing a comment
        ahhhh they were my favourite of all those bands. i saw them four or five times. i was obsessed. i was a big fan of "double lyrics" where two singers are singing different things at the same time. that's what got me to like them best.

Primarily due to the Drum Performance, every time I watch this I have a moment where I giggle in disbelief at how good Carey is.

Comment

Comment

Comment

these two because I just mentioned them elsewhere. \m/

Comment

that fucking lady gaga ariana track. rain on me.
              just the chorus, obviously. over and over and over.
              pop songs like that shouldn't be allowed. i shouldn't have to have this stuck in my head.
              it reminds me of back when i worked in a shop with really bad radio on and i actually stopped listening to good music because by the end of the day i didn't want to hear ANY music. that was hell. thank fuck i'm not working there now because i'd have to actually hear this song four or five times a day.

Comment

I know what its Gonna be for the rest of the night !

Comment

Listened to Valerie June for the first time in ages, now this is stuck in my head.

Comment

https://youtu.be/usN-pKfw6Q8

Comment

Comment

One of the newer Evanescence songs, Wasted on You.

Comment

Working...
                        X