Spitballing an idea....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spitballing an idea....

I've been kicking an idea around my noggin for a couple of years and think it may be the time to try to put it into action,

The idea is a virtual music venue. It would have a stage and 3 rows with 3 cameras each. The back row would be the "Cheap Seats" or freebies you would be able to pick the angle that you are watching the show from and even move spots like you would if you were in the venue. If you choose to pay a little you can choose between the back and middle. For a little more you can choose anywhere within the venue.

There would also be an archive and a virtual merchandise table.

C/S,
    Rev J

this would definitely be the time for something like that.

so basically you're talking about actual live shows, except the band is playing for an audience online instead of right in front of them? sounds like a very cool idea to me. i'm kind of surprised there isn't such a thing already.

Comment

Yeah. That's exactly what I'm talking about. I figure if I wait a little that rent on an empty storefront might be doable. I've seen a bunch of "From Home" performances lately. Darryl Hall usually does a weekly one from his house in Maine during the summer. But, I haven't seen a venue that specializes in that.

C/S,
      Rev J

Comment

This is a great idea!
        Hope it works out...I'm sure it will be appreciated by many people.
        With all that's going on this will bring a cool vibe into our lives at a time we definitely need it.

Comment

Working...
        X