Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One mistake I bet you make

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    One mistake I bet you make

    One mistake you will likely make today is shower if indeed you took a shower yesterday.

    Taking a shower every day is proven bad for your health.


    #2
    Oh,
    I just posted that YouTube so I could post this in the music section.

    Did you know Phil Collins big mistake was who he married.

    All his good songs he supposedly wrote during or related to a divorce.

    That's the word on the streets anyhow, and my drug dealer is out of crack.

    Do you have a favorite Phil Collins song?

    Comment


      #3

      Comment


        #4
        Tonight tonight tonight! Woah oh!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post
          Tonight tonight tonight! Woah oh!
          I can't tell. Does that smiley have two pointed teeth (fangs) sticking out of a grin? I know the eyes are supposedly covered, but I've always wondered wtf I'm looking at.

          Comment


            #6
            DON'T LOOK AT IT.

            Comment


              #7
              I try to shower as little as possible.

              Comment


                #8
                I shower twice a day minimum

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
                  I shower twice a day minimum
                  Me too, in the summer. If I'm busy outside, not uncommon for a third one. Mainly just to get the water on me to cool off.

                  I'm hot blooded, but temp runs around 97 deg. F

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I dunno, I am sure there are some possible bad things about showering daily, but I don't think most of them are serious enough to affect your health. If you like to bathe a lot, then go for it.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Amerijuanican View Post

                      Me too, in the summer. If I'm busy outside, not uncommon for a third one. Mainly just to get the water on me to cool off.

                      I'm hot blooded, but temp runs around 97 deg. F
                      I'll check it and see,

                      You might have a fever of a hundred and three

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Youfreeme View Post
                        I dunno, I am sure there are some possible bad things about showering daily, but I don't think most of them are serious enough to affect your health. If you like to bathe a lot, then go for it.
                        The worst consequences are acne, eczema, and ironically it can make you smell worse because it kills or washes away good bacteria that keeps bad bacteria in check and throws off a healthy balance.

                        https://www.elitedaily.com/wellness/...s...%20More%20

                        I will probably still shower 5 or more times a week because I don't like the way an unwashed scrotum smells and feels, but I'd probably be more healthy were I down to three times a week.

                        Most of the world even today does not have access to a daily warm shower. For countless generations people bathed in rivers, lakes, or the ocean. Guaranteed we weren't meant for a daily shower.

                        I bet Eskimos and countless others didn't bathe in the winter and it wasn't a problem.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          a meth addict telling us bathing is bad

                          yeah

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by SpaceMan View Post
                            a meth addict telling us bathing is bad

                            yeah
                            Meth is worse than showering daily, and I'm down to an average of less than ten dollars worth a day.

                            I don't use it every day and I'm considering full 24 hour inpatient treatment, I just need someone to watch, feed, and water my Tarantulas, and need to know my landlord won't kick me out, and we meet this Thursday to discuss it.

                            And I'm not saying bathing is bad. I'm saying something good can have some bad consequences when done too often, which even vitamins can kill you in excessive amounts.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by ill Duce View Post
                              Oh,
                              I just posted that YouTube so I could post this in the music section.

                              Did you know Phil Collins big mistake was who he married.

                              All his good songs he supposedly wrote during or related to a divorce.

                              That's the word on the streets anyhow, and my drug dealer is out of crack.

                              Do you have a favorite Phil Collins song?
                              Actually, that would technically make his choice of an x-wife a good choice because his fans benefit from it and so does he.

                              Just sayin.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X