Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know how to pronounce the lyrics to this song?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know how to pronounce the lyrics to this song?

I want to chant this at the warrior Kami whose names are carved into stone at the various war memorials and shrines I go to but I'm at a loss of how to correctly write out the pronouncing:
    Last edited by Matthew Mussolini; 02-04-2021, 02:59 PM.

I remember this song, the beginning part of it in the movie the mission, it is called on earth as it is in Heaven by Ennio Morricone.

Comment

Latin

Vita vita nostra tellus nostra vita nostra sic clamant. Vita vita nostra tellus nostra vita nostra sic sic clamant. Poena poena nostra vires nostra poena nostra sic clamant Poena poena nostra vires nostra poena nostra sic sic sic clamant Sic ira ira nostra fides nostra ira nostra sic clamant clamant sic sic. Ira ira nostra fides nostra ira nostra sic clamant. Vita vita nostra tellus nostra vita nostra. Sic sic clamant vita vita nostra tellus nostra vita nostra sic clamant. Poena poena nostra vires nostra poena nostra sic clamant clamant sic.

translates to

Our land is our life, our life is so yell. Our land is our life, our life, so they yell. Our strength is our penalty penalty penalty is so yell Our strength is our penalty penalty penalty is so so so yell It is our anger, our anger, our anger, so they yell yell it. Our faith in our anger, rage is so angry yell. Our land is our life is our life. It is the cry of our life is the life of our earth yell. Our strength is our penalty penalty penalty, so they yell yell.

Comment

Working...
      X