Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is what a meth head for over 18 years looks like!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    This is what a meth head for over 18 years looks like!


    A pic of me today, May 2nd 2021.

    Been using Meth since I was 15. You show me what someone (you) who abstains from meth looks like so viewers can judge whether the meth has really done it's number on me compared to the average person. Anyone who wants to see my teeth just watch my youtubes.

    Thing is, Meth is bad, and that is for certain, but people like rolling keep throwing out ignorant statements to try and make it seem like I'm a total piece of shit.

    Compared to the people that keep throwing out personal attacks with childish insults (and the assumption meth addicts are missing their teeth or have poor hygiene) I'd actually much much rather be a meth addict who uses meth in moderation to get moving quicker, concentrate better, study, and have more energy, than be these people who are adults, often middle aged or elderly, and chronically harrassing and insulting people with childish insults.

    It's true that sometimes I return an insult, but it is never, not once that I know of , myself that starts antagonizing and insulting people here , unless it's fairly clear that I'm obviously joking in a way that isn't supposed to offend.

    I'm not whining about it but just saying, people keep throwing in the fact that I use meth as if it makes me an extremely despicable person with no teeth and poor hygiene. Well, I brush teeth daily, have all my teeth, shower daily, don't steal, don't look at porn, try not to lust after people, don't harrass anyone, and today gave someone 30 dollars , no strings attached, work odd jobs, and try to offer help if there is something I can do to help someone.

    The only laws I break is jaywalking and the single act of owning meth and using it. Other than that, I'm law abiding as far as I know. I have never dealt drugs in my life , and I don't shoplift or boost. The only dishonesty on my part is sometimes people will ask me if I have change , and depending on who it is, I'll just say no , because I've learned you don't reach in your pocket and pull out money around certain people , and you simply can't enable people always asking people for money.

    I'll sometimes give money to a panhandler because they aren't begging the way some people do, but people that are disturbing people the way a lot of these beggars do should not be enabled, and better to simply say "no I don't have any" then to say "Yeah, but I'm not giving you any".

    When I can give money to people that have an ounce of human decency I do, if I can spare some. I have also volunteered at soup kitchens and done deeds of charity.

    I don't mean to blow my own horn as I'm nothing to boast about, but I'm saying it in light of a lot of the comments I get here, especially related to my meth use. Somehow I'm supposed to be hideous and missing teeth and causing everyone problems.

    Show me you look like less of a drug addict then or less hideous than a meth head if you wanna talk shit with your ignorant stereotypes. Don't be shy! I'm weird looking , but so is the vast majority of people, including you. Prove otherwise!

    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210427_170340.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1,000.5 KB ID:	133155 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210427_193937.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.05 MB ID:	133156
    Last edited by ill Duce; 05-03-2021, 01:54 AM.

    #2
    It seems like every meth head I've met is jumpy as hell. That's an instant personality clash right there. I'm a nervous, introverted type A person. I need to be around calm, quiet people. Or better yet, alone.

    Comment


      #3
      Okay, I take that back. Not everyone is weird looking.

      Over 99% of people past the age of 30 are kinda weird looking like they have some blemishes or imperfections or in my case could pass for a nerd, but I see plenty people that are sober all the time roughly my age and I don't envy them.

      They have sometimes jobs I wish I had or a degree I wish I had, but overall I don't prefer I was them. I envy their sobriety, yes. I'm not here promoting meth use. I'm saying the anti-meth propaganda is simply giving an innacurate picture.

      Why is it, this woman did meth 2.5 years, with these results:


      Click image for larger version

Name:	facesofmeth01.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	133169

      Yet I have been using meth far FAR longer than that, and I look like a relatively healthy 34 year old?

      With all the technology we have these days, it's possible to make a face look all fucked up for propaganda purposes. Hollywood does it all the time.

      Why have I never seen a meth head that looks like this:

      Click image for larger version

Name:	youll_never_worry_about_lipstick_on_your_teeth_again_small.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	133170 Click image for larger version

Name:	anti-meth-ad.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	133171 Click image for larger version

Name:	R96a53ca69cbb544c6df350c18d76c0ca.jpeg
Views:	52
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	133172


      What they won't tell you is that some of those people were doing a lot more than just Meth and were in fact living extremely unhealthy lifestyles in all areas from nutrition, poor hygiene, chronic sleep deprivation, and beyond.

      But yeah, I want to quit. Don't get me wrong. I just think the meth stereotypes are bullshit and I'm walking proof of it.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by tumbling.dice View Post
        It seems like every meth head I've met is jumpy as hell. That's an instant personality clash right there. I'm a nervous, introverted type A person. I need to be around calm, quiet people. Or better yet, alone.
        Okay, fair enough.

        It can make a person less calm, less quiet. If you like solitude as well, tweakers aren't best company as they can chatter a bit.

        I find I'm usually rather calm and quiet on it, but I've cut way back on how much I use.

        Comment


          #5
          Some of why I don't look like a junkie for someone who for years was a total junkie (I don't qualify as a junkie anymore because I am high less than once a week) is I bless my meth and pray for the blood of Jesus to cover it.

          I pray that it be transubstantiated into Holy Communion with Amaterasu.

          Now whether that actually makes a difference, fuck if I know, but something is preventing any signs of real damage from the drug.

          I will confess, yes, it has made me lose weight and I don't like that. I need to quit the drug.

          Thing is, I like being motivated and I hate having no motivation or energy when I don't have the drug. That's what people who aren't drug addicts will never understand. Most drug addicts were mentally ill before they ever touched a drug and they are simply medicating it.

          My illness was I couldn't concentrate and I had little energy all the time so I found a cure. It isn't a matter of being hedonistic and loving pleasure. It isn't a matter of being a sociopath or selfish. It's a matter of saying "Fuck being tired and unmotivated, not being able to concentrate, and needing 10 hours of sleep a day".

          I found a remedy so I simply use it. It's terrible but the alternative is worse.

          Comment


            #6
            I told my black dealer in the ghetto to cover his meth in the blood of Jesus and he looked at me like "WTF!?! Crazyyy Honkey!"

            Comment


              #7
              Problem is when people become addicted to any substance, they get much less trustworthy.

              My highschool sweetheart was a couple grades younger than me. We fell in love late into my senior year. After I graduated and went off to college, she and I stayed in touch over the phone and instant messenger. When I went back home to visit over thanksgiving break, we got back together and she was acting sketchy. She stole my cell phone and lots of cash out of my wallet the day before I had to go back to continue the term. Later I found out she became addicted to meth during my time away. Her addictions got the most of her and she betrayed the ones she cared about. She stole from me to fuel her addictions.

              Since you're addicted to this substance, I wouldn't trust you at all. Even though you use it in moderation, and to help you be productive.

              That's the hard truth. I sometimes like reading what you have to say, and I think deep down you have a good soul. But if we were to ever meet I couldn't fully pull myself to trust you. Based on my experiences with a close lover who betrayed me for her meth habits.
              Last edited by 6-eyed; 05-03-2021, 03:31 AM.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by 6-eyed View Post
                Problem is when people become addicted to any substance, they get much less trustworthy.

                My highschool sweetheart was a couple grades younger than me. We fell in love late into my senior year. After I graduated and went off to college, she and I stayed in touch over the phone and instant messenger. When I went back home to visit over thanksgiving break, we got back together and she was acting sketchy. She stole my cell phone and lots of cash out of my wallet the day before I had to go back to continue the term. Later I found out she became addicted to meth during my time away. Her addictions got the most of her and she betrayed the ones she cared about. She stole from me to fuel her addictions.

                Since you're addicted to this substance, I wouldn't trust you at all. Even though you use it in moderation, and to help you be productive.

                That's the hard truth. I sometimes like reading what you have to say, and I think deep down you have a good soul. But if we were to ever meet I couldn't fully pull myself to trust you. Based on my experiences with a close lover who betrayed me for her meth habits.
                You are absolutely correct that a person is less trustworthy if they are addicted to a chemical and unable to afford it.

                I understand that you had a sweetheart betray you and steal from you therefore you have instincts tell you never trust such people.

                But I have had black people take my money and drive off. Does that mean I should never trust a black person? No. I have met good black people that helped me out when someone was picking on me in jail or when panhandling, and so it isn't fair to say all black people are bad just because I've had many bad experiences with them.

                And yes, my bad experiences with blacks far outnumbers bad experiences with whites, that my instincts kick in around black people to trust them less, but I still don't "not trust them" based on them being black.

                Most prostitutes I meet strike me as being unintelligent or straight up stupid. I've met one who was actually far more intelligent than the average female , and possibly the most fun woman to talk to that I've ever met.

                So, I learned not to write off prostitutes as being stupid just because I met some that are.

                But what you are saying is actually true. Addicts are very untrustworthy people as a general rule. But caffeine is an addictive chemical and cousin of meth and who isn't somewhat hooked on it.

                If a person isn't using the meth to get high, why can't they be like the person who drinks two beers a day, and kind of be seen with the same dignity?

                Comment


                  #9
                  The only thing I have stolen to support a drug addiction was cough syrup off the shelves of stores , but that was a past thing. I can't remember the last time I did that.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I've had a relative hooked on meth, so I've seen it's dark side. He didn't look out of it like the people in those photos but he may have gained wrinkles sooner than he would have otherwise, and it also made him uncontrollably angry and abusive at times. Also, he neglected at least one of his kids at times.

                    Granted, I've seen the dark side of other drugs as well, even the legal ones so I don't view Meth as like an exceptional scourge among the drug world but I view it as mostly a bad or negative drug.


                    TBH, your wishing to be a retard thread sounds like a Meth head thread to me. Like I get the point you were trying to make but it just came across as unthoughtful and insensitive towards the struggles mentally retarded people and their families go through. Meth seems to make that sensitivity switch in user's brains short circuit.
                    Last edited by Audiogen; 05-03-2021, 04:55 AM.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by ill Duce View Post
                      you simply can't enable people always asking people for money.
                      Last week I agreed to send you coins in a pm.

                      Literally no more than 10 minutes after that you created a thread asking for people to send you coins.

                      That’s why I rescinded my offer.

                      ———

                      And are you sure you gave someone $30 of your money? If you’ve received money from anyone else recently...

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by ill Duce View Post

                        You are absolutely correct that a person is less trustworthy if they are addicted to a chemical and unable to afford it.

                        I understand that you had a sweetheart betray you and steal from you therefore you have instincts tell you never trust such people.

                        But I have had black people take my money and drive off. Does that mean I should never trust a black person? No. I have met good black people that helped me out when someone was picking on me in jail or when panhandling, and so it isn't fair to say all black people are bad just because I've had many bad experiences with them.

                        And yes, my bad experiences with blacks far outnumbers bad experiences with whites, that my instincts kick in around black people to trust them less, but I still don't "not trust them" based on them being black.

                        Most prostitutes I meet strike me as being unintelligent or straight up stupid. I've met one who was actually far more intelligent than the average female , and possibly the most fun woman to talk to that I've ever met.

                        So, I learned not to write off prostitutes as being stupid just because I met some that are.

                        But what you are saying is actually true. Addicts are very untrustworthy people as a general rule. But caffeine is an addictive chemical and cousin of meth and who isn't somewhat hooked on it.

                        If a person isn't using the meth to get high, why can't they be like the person who drinks two beers a day, and kind of be seen with the same dignity?
                        Caffeine is a milder drug to be addicted to than meth. Perhaps you ought to consider subverting from one addictive stimulant to another.

                        You once said that without meth, you sit still in your apartment feeling like a zombie without any drive. This is because your brain is now chemically dependent on stimulants to get you going. Try drinking strong coffee In the morning, and go out to a new environment like a zoo, a museum, a street fair, or a new part of the city you haven’t seen before.

                        I know it’s not always fair to lump all meth users into one group of degenerates and thieving traitors, but when someone has been around enough junkies like I have, they begin to see patterns. And those patterns become presumptions, then stereotypes are born.
                        Last edited by 6-eyed; 05-03-2021, 06:14 AM.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Audiogen View Post
                          I've had a relative hooked on meth, so I've seen it's dark side. He didn't look out of it like the people in those photos but he may have gained wrinkles sooner than he would have otherwise, and it also made him uncontrollably angry and abusive at times. Also, he neglected at least one of his kids at times.

                          Granted, I've seen the dark side of other drugs as well, even the legal ones so I don't view Meth as like an exceptional scourge among the drug world but I view it as mostly a bad or negative drug.


                          TBH, your wishing to be a retard thread sounds like a Meth head thread to me. Like I get the point you were trying to make but it just came across as unthoughtful and insensitive towards the struggles mentally retarded people and their families go through. Meth seems to make that sensitivity switch in user's brains short circuit.
                          Okay,
                          I hear you. I just like using the R word and find it amusing, but yeah, it was offensive.

                          Okay, a few hits of meth doesn't do that, but yes, it can make you less sensitive to what offends people when you find it amusing.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Quark View Post

                            Last week I agreed to send you coins in a pm.

                            Literally no more than 10 minutes after that you created a thread asking for people to send you coins.

                            That’s why I rescinded my offer.

                            ———

                            And are you sure you gave someone $30 of your money? If you’ve received money from anyone else recently...
                            It was actually from the stimulus check

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Quark View Post

                              Last week I agreed to send you coins in a pm.

                              Literally no more than 10 minutes after that you created a thread asking for people to send you coins.

                              That’s why I rescinded my offer.

                              ———

                              And are you sure you gave someone $30 of your money? If you’ve received money from anyone else recently...
                              I still have money from the last stimulus check because I really don't spend much money on anything really, and don't do much dope. I'm trying to quit the drug altogether. I definately wouldn't spend money someone mails to me on that drug and I do actually work sometimes on weekends and panhandle as well.

                              Also, I remember specifically about the day I asked you for a chinese coin for my shrine. I asked you, and before reading your response I typed up a new post that took more than five minutes to type up with a picture uploaded of my Japanese coin.

                              I submitted the post and then I noticed I had a PM. I checked and to my surprise you had said you were going to send the coin.

                              For one, I actually asked you if the chinese money was yours and said "If so, can you send me a penny" in the same message if I remember correctly. It means I didn't even think the coins were even yours, which is why I was asking. I thought maybe you got the images off google.

                              Had I actually checked my pm's before submitting that post and seen your response, i wouldn't have made a public thread asking for coins.

                              And the coins are not to spend on anything anyway. I collect coins dated the year certain people die and have that Japanese penny on my wall as a coincidence coin.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X