Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our personal nakedness

A place to post our personal photos.
    Last edited by JoeKing; 01-31-2021, 03:08 PM.

Why are people ashamed of nakedness? Adam and Eve were naked in the garden without shame and God had his eyes on them. In the Spirit realm there is a monument in honor of the King of the Jews and another in honor of the Caesar of the Holy Roman Empire! Click image for larger version

Name:	image_5546.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	44316

Comment

Wow typical penis pic

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKing View Post
        Wow typical penis pic
        Okay you win!

Your opinion is appreciated whether I agree or not. Women I've showed it to call it a surprise. But everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect that.

I admire transparency in a person to admit their faults even more than a big dick.

A big penis is nothing to be proud of because it isn't like we worked hard and suffered to achieve it.

But it took you some courage to go nude like that, so my hats off to ya!

Comment

• JoeKing
          JoeKing commented
          Editing a comment
          I was trying to remember that fucked up dude that go banned from hip along time ago. He was at times a nice guy but loved being a loser too much.

• ill Duce
          ill Duce commented
          Editing a comment
          Learn to lose. Jesus lost too. He got crucified! But after death look at what became of him. 2 billion Christians and he's still mentioned and talked about more than any historical figure.

Nothing wrong with losing. But before 1939 Mussolini was winning every victory in all he did he was pretty much almost miraculously successful.

It was time for him to strike out and lose and learn a lesson in humility. Be crucified , gunned down in public in cold blood without trial, crowned with thorns, used as target practice, hung upside down.

But he promised he would return in Spirit. He was a loser to become a winner. A brutal crucifixion leads to a more glorious resurrection!

Are you a real winner? All of us can be losers and lepers at times.

We will all one day stand naked before God to be judged. Naked I came forth from my mother's womb, naked I shall return, the Lord has given, the Lord has taken away, blessed be the name of the Lord!

Comment

I feel sorry for you family ill Duce
          He is a Fucking prick !

Comment

Originally posted by ill Duce View Post
            Why are people ashamed of nakedness? Adam and Eve were naked in the garden without shame and God had his eyes on them. In the Spirit realm there is a monument in honor of the King of the Jews and another in honor of the Caesar of the Holy Roman Empire! Click image for larger version

Name:	image_5546.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	44316
            Hunter is that you ?

C/S,
            Rev J

Comment

• Din Djarin
              Din Djarin commented
              Editing a comment
              Don't quote these pics please. I have him on ignore for a reason

Comment

• Dr. Doom
              Dr. Doom commented
              Editing a comment
              Dude, you got it goin!

• Shale
              Shale commented
              Editing a comment
              Cute Boy.
              (Hope you don't mind that guys notice)

• Tropical Breeze
              Tropical Breeze commented
              Editing a comment
              Shale, i don't mind you noticing. You've always been a cool, well contributing member of the forum.

Originally posted by Karen J
            Somebody has to end the sausagefest, and it may as well be me. Here's the one from HF that seemed to be everybody's favorite:
            I appreciate you for sharing. I had a girl show me her breasts and she was self conscious about one being bigger than the other.

I thought it was hot because it shows she is natural stuff and not fake. I don't want anything to do with perfect women or superficial fakes.

We all are destined to die and fall apart. No need to be fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev J View Post

Hunter is that you ?

C/S,
              Rev J
              Rick Hunter? The cop? No.

I'm Matt Janes

Comment

• Rev J
                Rev J commented
                Editing a comment
                That was a Hunter Biden joke.

[Last edited by JoeKing; 10-28-2020, 11:06 PM. Reason: because I don't like getting a dick shoved in my face.]

Are you going to post again later? I ask because I do like getting a dick shoved in my face, regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Karen J View Post

[Last edited by JoeKing; 10-28-2020, 11:06 PM. Reason: because I don't like getting a dick shoved in my face.]

Are you going to post again later? I ask because I do like getting a dick shoved in my face, regularly.
                I meant to shove it in your face not his. I beg your pardon, love.

My bad JoeKing , but it actually is only a plaything for ladies who wish to show me how to be their instrument of pleasure.

Maybe I struck out this time, but I know how to get a girl warm, moist, and excited.

​​​​​​​I don't get with guys or family members.

Comment

Originally posted by Karen J
                  Somebody has to end the sausagefest, and it may as well be me. Here's the one from HF that seemed to be everybody's favorite:
                  I'll add, you radiate a sparkling light from your sweet succulent breasts and I envy the gallant knight of your fantasies who can harden those perky nipples, cause moisture to form on your tender Pudendum (lady parts), thou mother grizzly bear.

Your breasts are twin fawns and resemble a chisel of Michael Angelo..

Blessed be the womb that bore your cubs, and blessed be all infants or lovers who gave your breasts a suck.

May you be euphoric and orgasmic for all eternity, in Jesus name!

Few women have the courage to do what you did for us "weirdos" to behold, bold mother bear.

Be blessed and exalted in this life and the next, Regina Caeli!

Comment

I have no family in the state of Minnesota wild where I reside.

No need to feel sorry for them.

The Capitol hill Queens adopted me and are worth suffering and dying for. My devotion is to them.

Biological family is, meh!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	conchita-maginacspanishi-wurst-penis-german-best-drag-name-ever-memeful-16042253.png
Views:	281
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	51265

Comment

• Karen J
                        Karen J commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That person is actually transgender. This is an old picture. But the name is funny.
                    Working...
                    X