Spider chewing on me. Spiders represent girl power and feminine strengths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spider chewing on me. Spiders represent girl power and feminine strengths

This video is a Trinidad spider chewing on me. You have to let them chew on you for about two minutes to get enough venom to prevent a stroke and kill cancer cells and protect neurons through neurotoxins injected into rats. The Spider is a Shintai, an object blessed by all Kami and charged with Kami, then placed in a sacred Kamidana (Kami cupboard, God shelf reserved for enshrined Kami and blessed spirit charged relics.)

He injects his venom into me as a most sacred exchange of bodily fluid, for spiders were my greatest fear and by holding a big hairy wolf spider that scared me shitless, I learned that I must force him to sink his fangs into me. It was euphoric because my greatest fear became my greatest love.

Spiders are female dominant more than any creature and grow larger and live far longer than male spiders. Female spiders frequently kill the male while having sex, then eat his corpse. Consequently, the scariest of creatures has become the symbol for females and their strengths.

A Spider is the symbol of Benito's regime in heaven, and he has a Fascist temple in the world of the dead with stain glass windows of arachnids for they also represent death.

​​ He requests temples with this symbol like his headquarters in the world of the Kami
    ​​​​​​, for the arachnid is divine and the greatest phobia of all animals, yet our best friend. Click image for larger version

Name:	58d0e262f482b3de148bd4b31fc753ef--batman-superman.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	22514 Fascism is scary as well, but a friend to protect society from the errors of communism , hedonism, liberalism, and secularism.

The Duce has given authority of his graces and possessions to females who are forever young and their beauty grows with age.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	OIP (2).jpeg
Views:	50
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	22511Click image for larger version

Name:	Spiderman-Girl-Sexy-Costume-04.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	22512

The personification of the Fascist state is an Israeli defense force girl. The Catholic church shows off naked statues and nudity painted on the walls and ceilings of churches, so the bride of every Fascist must be half naked and sexy. She shall be like Aphrodite and catch fish by providing people beauty that isn't fleeting, and charm that is not deceptive, and intimacy that is maddeningly euphoric.Click image for larger version

Name:	Eshhar-Maisler.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	469.2 KB
ID:	22513

The Fascist state is a combination of Ancient Israel, which God promised was a woman who would give us milk from her abundant breasts. Benito added to this entity and she became his Tulpa. A Tulpamancer summons spirits (Kami) that can create, and with the spirit of God, the Tulpa is created as a spirit entity, for God created angels with words, so could Mussolini, for he gathered Almighty God and all spirits to create a bride for Fascists, for Benito created Vatican city state, which is called the bride of Christ, and made the Fascist state entity a bride of whoever desires to serve her. Even wisdom in Scripture is referred to as a woman. So, with the powers of a strong mind, words inspired by God,
    ​​​​​a perfect companion was created in a similar manner to the creation of Angelic beings.

Name:	Hot-Sexy-Flag-of-Vatican-City-Summer-Sexy-Bikinis-Women-2017-Kawaii-Swimsuits-rock-Beach-Womens.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	146.1 KB
ID:	22515

Benito created his bride and her fire rose up into hearts creating fervor, fascism mysticism, ritual madness, euphoria, uniforms and symbols inspired by Fascist spirits. His Doctrine of Fascism declared the state a living breathing entity with a mind, heart, and will of her own. With ingenuity, the Duce knew he would not see his Roman Empire until after death, so established Vatican City state as fascist utopia, absolute Monarch, absolute Theocracy, and absolute prophet who is the Vicar of the creator, who defines binding Dogmas that over a billion people must adhere to.

It is its own country with one Religion, and all who live there and the media must support the regime. There is next to no crime and unity. It is fascist Utopia. The Dude knew communists could destroy and occupy Italy, but by creating another Fascist state, the country of the bride of Christ, the Duce had what he referred to as the heart of Fascism, pumping blood to the Roman Empire, surviving in the hearts of Roman Catholics.

Mussolini loves this song:

But I shall share more about spiders representing the female gender.

Click image for larger version  Name:	200w.gif Views:	0 Size:	2.19 MB ID:	22547 ​​​​

Spider coming out of my mouth:

Click image for larger version  Name:	giphy.gif Views:	0 Size:	1.60 MB ID:	22548Click image for larger version  Name:	s-l400.jpg Views:	0 Size:	40.5 KB ID:	22549

How to create Fascist Spider women:
    You start praying for girls in purgatory who have no one to pray for them. If you feel certain souls speaking to you, print out pictures of them and make a sanctuary for them, print out and frame their pictures, burn incense and candles before the images, and offer the forgotten souls all your suffering and actions.

Go to a Catholic mass and receive holy communion for them. After receiving holy communion for them, offer them the treasures contained in the blessed sacrament. Scripture says we are one body in Christ, so you are becoming one flesh with your female Kami companions.

Pray that their beauty increase each day for all eternity. Go to work for them, offer up your labors for their intentions and for them to reach the first degree of beauty, power, glory, euphoria, and perfection. Make a morning offering of all your actions for female Kami in a state of purification, who are forgotten, unloved, and most in need of prayer.

They will adore and reward you for all eternity and be with you on your death bed. They will make suffering sweet. They will sacrifice for you and later I shall tell you the secret of Rebecca in the Old Testament. Spider woman is greater than spider man.

Click image for larger version  Name:	maxresdefault (3).jpg Views:	0 Size:	69.7 KB ID:	22550Click image for larger version  Name:	womens-spiderman-costume.jpg Views:	0 Size:	232.3 KB ID:	22551

Comment

Yes, girl power, so long as they weigh 105 pounds.

Comment

Could Ted Bundy kill you?

Comment

Originally posted by Osquirrell View Post
          Could Ted Bundy kill you?
          A trinidad Chevron has high venom potency. An allergic reaction can bloody put you in the hospital or kill you.

I broke out in hives all over my face and tingly sensations once, but that was a scorpion. They are in the same famiy.

I have had my fist swell up like a soft ball from a wild spider bite in New York. I also didn't have food in jail so I let a spider chew on my forearm constantly and my forearm got so big that people were worried.

My OBT is the most venemous and aggressive I have ever been able to get. They put people in the hospital. I don't mind their bites on my forearm. It just feels like a bee sting full of electricity but kinda cool. there was one time he got a nerve ending on my finger when i stuck it in his web, and pain shot from the tip of my finger to my shoulder repeatedly for about half an hour.

I used to have baboon Spiders. they get on their hind legs and lunge at you and hiss.

Comment

Name:	866633.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	22630Click image for larger version

Name:	_pdp_sq_.jpeg
Views:	35
Size:	156.9 KB
ID:	22631Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_m16tsi78Le1qdwbcwo1_500.jpg
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	22632
            Simply seek companionship from eternal heavenly beings whose beauty, power, glory, perfection, and euphoria increases each day, and cannot be lost or taken. Beauty, power, glory, perfection, and euphoria among mortals doesn't last. You won't be satisfied until you reach a purely spiritual state.

There are many wise beautiful souls who will intercede for, defend, and bless you if you bless them. You will have their companionship for all eternity.

Name:	depositphotos_38247753-stock-photo-beautiful-young-girl-with-spider.jpg
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	22633Click image for larger version

Name:	hqdefault (1).jpg
Views:	31
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	22634

Comment

Interesting ... So you increasingly get bit and become more immune to the venom.

Comment

Originally posted by Osquirrell View Post
                Interesting ... So you increasingly get bit and become more immune to the venom.
                Precisely!

Well, the animal gets more tame too over time and it can become more difficult to get it to bite, but this particular Trinidad Chevron still chews on me.

I can't wait till they get bigger, they will be really fun. I have a giant red leg columbian tarantula and have been bitten by the goliath bird eater T, largest spider in the world.

The neurotoxins have stopped having much effect on me. Call me crazy, but if you mail a black widow to me and it survives in the mail, i'll make a youtube of me holding it.

Comment

Spiderman would never have a daughter. He's too much of a dork to ever get laid and procreate. Even Mary Jane rejected his advances.

Comment

It agitates me that there is no year on that cover. Oct what fucking year. It's maddening.

Comment

Originally posted by J Ruth View Post
                      It agitates me that there is no year on that cover. Oct what fucking year. It's maddening.
                      you dont think its legit?

Comment

Name:	s-l300.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	23661Click image for larger version

Name:	91577-1.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	314.5 KB
ID:	23662Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l300 (1).jpg
Views:	21
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	23663Click image for larger version

Name:	051bc807f77fd058e378e42268b36ab2.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	23660

Comment

Originally posted by J Ruth View Post
                          i didn't see a cover. i was distracted by the girls.

Comment

I was distracted by Spider-Man, the ultimate symbol of fascist America. More pictures of sluts with guns, please. (Just look up Israeli border guards.)

Comment

I want to be killed by an Israeli soldier chick. Thanks goddammit.

Comment

Working...
                              X